Blair Moseley

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The babysitter called......

This is the first time that we left Blair and his babysitter called to tell us to come home. Ok- we don't leave him much at all, and she has actually called once before, but we were already on the way home. This is the first time that I actually heard the phone ring, picked it up and then heard the loud screaming on the other end. Yikes! Scary for a minute, but then I quickly realized, IT IS HIS TEETH! Those sharp little guys hurt.

By the time we made it home, his little face was red and splotchy from all of the crying, and it took some time for us to get him settled down. Our sweet babysitter, Audrey, who sees Blair every week because she helps me 2 days a week said "I think that he actually knew that y'all were not here tonight." Oh no!! That breaks my heart. Only yesterday when I left the house after Audrey got here I saw those sweet big brown eyes of Blair look at me like "hey where are you going." I love that he knows me AND misses me, but it also makes me feel so sad to think about him missing me and/or his daddy, and I am only talking about a couple of hours at the most. Boy, do I have a long way to go........

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Ivey's Mom said...

As hard as it is to leave them (in the beginning), you need some time too!!! Time for YOU makes you a better mom! Just don't take a guilt trip every time you decide to go somewhere without him. You are a great mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home